PM Process Flow poster
18″ x 24″ folded
18″ x 24″ unfolded
34.5″ x 46″ photorealistic
34.5″ x 46″ laminated
Exam Content Outlines
PMP Examination Content Outline 2015 (for exams taken before December 16, 2019)
PMP Examination Content Outline 2019 (for exams taken after December 15, 2019)
Exam Prep websites
Exam prep websites
Websites with free PMP® Exam questions
Project Management Institute
The PMP® Exam change (previously announced for December 16, 2019) is moving to July 1, 2020
Every 3-5 years, PMI® conducts research to understand how the profession has progressed, the impact of emerging trends, and how the responsibilities of project managers have changed. The last round of this research was conducted in 2015 and resulted in the current PMP Exam Content Outline .
Subject matter experts from leading organizations around the world are currently working with PMI® to define the PMP® of the future. As a result of this research the new PMP® Exam Content Outline was published in June of 2019, and on July 1, 2020, this new outline will lead to an updated PMP® exam.
Now available: PMP Examination Content Outline – June 2019
- The Outline is organized by Domains, Tasks, and Enablers
- Exam will focus on three new domains: People, Process, and Business Environment
- About half of the examination will represent predictive project management approaches and the other half will represent agile or hybrid approaches
- Content that spans the value spectrum, including predictive, agile and hybrid approaches, will be included across the three exam domains
- Knowledge and Skills (previously listed for each domain or process group) is replaced by Enablers for each Task statement within each of the three domains
What PMI has not shared yet, is the percentage of the exam that is affected by this change (in 2015 this was 25%), and if there will be a period (some 4-6 weeks) during which exam scores will be withheld while the scoring models are being recalibrated.
The July 2019 edition of PMI Today contains an article about the Upcoming Certification Changes.
Here is PMI’s comparison between the 2015 and 2019 PMP Exam Content Outline: 2019 PMP® Exam Content Crossover Map.
Bottom line: Plan to take the exam before July 1, 2020.
All PMI Certification Exams moving to Pearson VUE on July 1, 2019
According to PMI: “With more testing locations available, choosing a convenient test site is easier than ever. (Find a Pearson VUE testing location here.)”
“PMI”, “PMBOK”, “CAPM”, and “PMP” are registered marks of Project Management Institute, Inc.